Saturday 15 June 2013

New Blog?

A few of my friends have recently started a blog so I thought that I'd give it a go... but knowing me I will probably give this up after a few posts!

So what to blog about?

Life is pretty standard, I am a University student that has just completed her second year. Soon to be dropped into the deep end of 3rd year, dissertations and that daunting prospect of the working work which scarily involves becoming an adult! I do not want to bore you to death with the details so my blog (if kept up) will probably not be focussed on this!

Sooooooo what to write about...........................................................

CRISPS!

Now you hear about the chocaholics and the shopaholics well I am a crispaholic!

This blog (if carried on) will give you a crisp addict's insight to the best and worst crisps on the market!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment